Michigan Green Living Festival in Downtown Rochester.
May 12-15th , 2011
Green Living Festival
There will be lots of things Green :
- Exhibits of hundreds of green/wellness products, services & programs
- Presentations by leading educators, community leaders & VIPs
- Displays of hybrid & electric vehicles, & renewable energy systems
- Food & Farm areas with local Farmers Row & organic Food Court
- Services including yoga, massage, door prizes & contests
- Celebration with dance, music & other acts are offered on stage & streets
- Kids Corner with exhibits, crafts, portable farm, strawbale climb, and a full schedule of kids activities
- Connections Cafe with non-commercial displays and roundtable discussions to promote networking and community-building
- Special Events including a parade, trail race, art fair, media-sponsored contests, green awards ceremony, and Party for the Planet.
The kids LOVE Dan Dan the ChooChoo Man, The little petting Farm and all the beautiful colors.
My kids love riding on the wagon and picking out what they are gonna plant (read: play in the dirt) this year in the yard.
Very cool and earthy experience for all to be had. Great floral/yard ideas and Great Prices too!!